Saturday, November 29, 2008

TIme To Move

Hey sorry it has been so long but life gets a little crazy! We just moved my mom to South Davis Community Hospital to what they call a skilled care facility! This was a really hard choice cause it is farther away for us but we decided to quit being selfish and if that is where she can get the best care and the help she needs to get off the ventilator then that is what we want! We are hoping that we can get her well enough to come home some time in the future, it seems just like yesterday that this all started when really it was 8 weeks ago! Wow two months, I can't believe how drastically life can change! I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The McCrary's said...

I am so glad that she is doing better. How are you hanging in? Do you need anything? If you need anything please call me. Love ya Jen. I am always thinking about you and your family.

The McCrary's said...

Ashley is my neighbor. We actually get together every once in a while for dinner with a couple of our neighbors. Well we have only done it once. We really like Mike and Ashley. Your pictures turned out darling. I can't believe how big Spencer is getting. Let's get together sometime and go to lunch or something.