Monday, February 8, 2010

Penny Update!

So it has been three weeks and I havn't seen the penny, so I thought it would be best to take Spencer back to the doctor! After a visit with the doctor she thought it would be best for another x-ray to see if it was still sitting in his stomach, she said if it was still there we would be looking at having to have a doctor at Primary Childrens retrieve it! So after what seemed like an eternity of waiting in the xray waiting room I am pleased to announce that there is no longer a penny in the belly! I was so afraid that we would be at primary's so I am so relieved, this penny has already been pretty pricey! Penny swalled = .01 cents, 2 copays at the docter ='s $40.00 Spencer hugging me and saying "thanks mom for getting that penny out of my belly" PRICELESS!!!!

No comments: