Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love You Mom!





I just wanted to take a few moments and let everyone know how much my mom means to me! She is and always will be a great wife, mom, and grandma! I have such a heavy heart in knowing that she is no longer with me but I also find peace in knowing that she is in a better place and is truly free of her pains and trials! I know that the coming days and months will be hard, but if there is one thing that me and my family have learned through this whole ordeal is that no matter how hard the struggle or how long the fight, we will always have each other to lean on! These last 5 1/2 months have been really hard but they are precious moments that my family and I will treasure forever! I love you mom and may you finally rest peacefully! With Love, Jenny

2 comments:

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

love you guys! Hope all is going well. She truley looked at peace.

dusty & shannon said...

hey jen that was a really nice tribute to your mom she was indeed a great person with a loving kind heart. we will miss her but she will always be with you. love you girl call me