Thursday, March 5, 2009

Way To Go

Well I havn't updated about my mom for a while so I thought I would take a few minutes and do so! She is doing pretty good she is off of the ventilator and on a very low level of oxygen. She still has the trach and she likes to rip it out occasionally although it hurts and she knows that it hurts we can't figure out why she continues to do so. I also got word from my dad today that she stood up to her walker and walked back and forth between her bed and the door three times with minimal assistance! Yeah for her this is the first time since October 2nd that she has actually gotten out of bed and walked so I think this is a move in the right direction!

2 comments:

The McCrary's said...

Good to hear Jen!! Each day brings something new I am sure. Well keep everything updated. I always think of you and your family.

Tracy said...

Happy to hear about your mom..She is getting there. She is lucky to have such a good family behind her.