Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Life

Well things have been so crazy the last week or two I feel like I have been in a whirlwind! As you can see from the pics we got to go to the Jazz vs. Lakers game cause Evan entered a contest to win a 42 inch flat panel HDTV and he won, so he got to go down on the court during a timeout and accept his prize, so it is nice to have a new TV in the room. Plus I can't believe I was that close to Kobe Bryant. I also was spoiled for Valentines Day (which I thought Vegas was our presant) but I was able to go and pick out a new bedroom set and also got a new digital camera so I am so excited since my other camera is about 5 years old and it is a sad day when your cell phone takes better pics then your camera! On a down note we have been battling RSV for the last week I feel so bad for spencer he has been so miserable but I think we are on the mend. I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!

2 comments:

* said...

I can't believe that Chad is going to be a DAD!!!! That is so exciting!!! Tell him congratulations. Just remember Spencer is marring my little girl!!! Dubbs IT

Shawna said...

LUCKY! New bedset, TV and digital camera! NICE! Love the bedroom set :) Hope Spencer is feeling better, that sucks when they're sick.

We got Dax's helmet at Triple S Polaris in Ogden on 1900 West. Kyle does the snowmobile rentals for them and they had a pretty good selection of kids helmets. They have kids 4-wheelers too. We almost bought one on a deal but decided to wait til he's a little older. Boys are so fun huh?!?!