Monday, February 9, 2009

Vegas

Well after almost 7 years of marriage with the occasional vacation to the sand dunes and maybe snowmobiling here and there I decided it was time for Evan and I to take a real vacation. So with the help of a friend I booked some round trip air and a few nights hotel and decided to surprise Evan (he is or I should say was a Vegas virgin). Although I surprised him with the trip it was I who was truly surprised. Some of you that know Evan knows that he is not one to spend money freely and would rather save it for something that he really wants so I was prepared to be on somewhat of a budget and make sure that we didn't spend to much money but boy was I wrong. The first night that we were there Evan graciously gave into me and took me to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian (Holy Cow!) I have wanted to see that my whole entire life and I could've went home the next day totally satisfied it was amazing and a very unforgettable experience! After that I felt as though I was totally at his mercy and owed him big time the next night so I was prepared to do whatever he wanted entertainment wise and to my surprise he want to go and see Zumanity by Cirqu Du Solei so I once again couldn't complain it was a cool show and defiently worth the experience. Evan was so good to me all weekend and spoiled the crap out of me from a new outfit to wear to Zumainty, some fun shopping at Fredricks of Hollywood and a fabulous dinner at Cheesecake Factory! I had an amazing weekend and would like to tell Evan THANKS for being so great I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did!

3 comments:

The McCrary's said...

How fun is that. It sounds like you had a good time. I am jeolous I want a real vacation. I am glad that you had fun.

* said...

LOL I hope i have a girl!!! If not they can be BFF's.

Shawna said...

Don't you love having the perfect vacation?!? Money well spent right? I'm glad you guys had such a great time, you'll remember that trip forever!