Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mom

Well as many of you may have heard my mom has been very sick lately and is currently in the Intensive Care Unit at Mckay Dee Hospital! On Thursday the 2nd of October she had open heart surgery for an Aortic Dissection. That operation lasted for approxamately 8 hours and then she was operated on 3 hours later for approxamately 3 hours for excessived bleeding. She is currently in a self/medically induced coma and has been that way for the last 10 days. The doctors tell us that her heart is doing well and is pretty much healed, she has suffered some sort of neurological damage that has made her lose the use of pretty all of her body. She has been somewhat responsive to her name but even at that she will only slighly life her eyebrow! We are praying and hoping for some sort of recovery but are still not positive that will happen. She will go in on Tuesday the 14th for an additional operation. So I ask that everyone continues to keep my mom in their prayers and in their thoughts! I will try to keep this updated as much as possible but life has been so busy lately!

1 comment:

The McCrary's said...

Jenny your mom is in our prayers and everything will be alright. If you need anything just call me, I will do anything that you need me to do. I love ya and you and your family our in our thoughts and prayers.