Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spencer

Well I thought I would take a moment and let everyone know how crazy my life has been the last little bit! We celebrated Spencers 2nd birthday on October 6th with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, he loved every minute of it! He is getting so big and so full of life. We took him to the doctor and he is weighing in at a huge 25 1/2 pounds and is 36 inches tall, he had to get on eshot and he was so brave he didn't even cry, I am so proud of him. We also took our yearly trip to the cardiologist down at Primary childrens to check up on his heart murmur. They decided to do a sedated echo cardiogram and we are happy to report that he is healthy and there aren't any serious problems! Spencer has been such a bright spot in my life I am so thankful to have him!

1 comment:

* said...

Oh Spencer! He is so cute! I can't believe he is 2! I'm glad he is doing well, and that he is healthy.