Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well today has been somewhat of a positive day when it comes to talking about my mom, she is able to wake up a little bit but she is having a hard time staying awake, she is also able to communicate a little bit with some eye blinks and some eyebrow raising (I know this may seem like not a whole lot but to us it is huge) we are hoping that this is going to be good and that she will continue to get better, we are so proud of the progress she is making and are proud that she is trying so hard!

1 comment:

The McCrary's said...

I am so glad to hear that about your mom. Every little step counts. Keep positive, she is a strong women and will just keep fighting. I think about her everyday and she is in our families thoughts and prayers. Call me if you need anything. Love ya Jen stay strong, everything will be ok.